Policies and Procedures
What We Expect From Our Clients
NEW CLIENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A CREDIT CARD WHEN MAKING APPOINTMENT
- Be on time. Sessions begins and ends at scheduled times. If the client is late, the session still falls in schedule time and client will still pay session price. If it is your first session please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to schedule time to complete health history and assessment.
- Client will NOT be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Client will provide a health history and updates when necessary.
- If cancellation is necessary, please give 24 hour notice or you will be charged full price for the appointment.
- Payment is expected at the time of service. We do not accept insurance and we do not bill the client. We do accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Sexual harassment of any kind is NOT tolerated. If the therapist’s safety feels compromised, the session stops immediately.
- There will be no smoking in office or treatment room.
- If you have a cold/flu or fever please don't spread the germs and reschedule. Therapist reserves the right to cancel a session if Therapist feels the client is too sick or contagious to be worked on.
- Be clean, having showered the same day as the treatment.
- If a check should be returned to us for insufficient funds, the client will pay the amount of the check plus the banks fee of $30.00
What clients can expect from Us:
- Our profession ascribes to a code of ethical behavior, which is available upon request. We follow all of the statements in this ethical code and have strong beliefs that therapists and their clients shouldn’t engage in intimate social relationships.
- Personal and professional boundaries are respected at all times.
- We perform services for which we are qualified (professionally, physically, and emotionally) and able to do, and refer to appropriate specialists when work is not within our scope of practice or not in the client’s best interest.
- We customize our treatments to meet the client’s needs.
- We keep accurate records and review charts before each session.
- We respect all clients regardless of their age, gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, socioeconomic status, body type, political affiliation, state of health and personal habits.
- We are available to our clients between the hours of 9am and 7pm, clients may reach us through our answering service on a 24hour basis.
- We return calls within 24 hours unless we are out of town or it is our scheduled day off.
- Clients are treated with respect and dignity.
- If we are late for a session, the session will last the full time scheduled.
- Privacy and confidentiality are maintained at all times.
- We stay current with information and techniques by reading, receiving regular treatments and/or taking at least one workshop a year.
- If we need to cancel an appointment, we give a 24 hour notice, unless an emergency arises and we can not give a 24 hour notice, we will give a $10 discount on the next session.
- Our equipment and supplies are clean and safe.
- Clients are draped with a sheet and/or blanket at ALL times during the session. Only parts of the body being worked on are exposed at any time. The genitals are NEVER exposed or massaged.
- We the therapists reserve the right to refuse or end any session at any time for any reason.
No Call No Show Policy
If you do not call and do not show up for your scheduled appointment our policy is as follows:
1st offense you will be charged full price for the missed appointment. If you are using a gift certificate, the gift certificate will be used to cover your missed appointment.
2nd offense you will be charged full price for the missed appointment and you will have to prepay your next appointment. If you are using a gift certificate, the gift certificate will be used to cover your missed session.
If you have been required to prepay your appointment and you need to cancel and do not wish to reschedule it, Please still give a 24 hour notice you will be refunded. If you no call, no show their will be no refund and you will no longer be able to schedule appointments with us.
Gift Certificate Policy:
Can Not be redeemed for cash.
Can Not be resold, unless given permission from Sanford Massage & Wellness.
Can Not be used to purchase specials, ie packages, Fantastic Friday
ARE NON REFUNDABLE, SHOULD YOU HAVE A GIFT CERTIFICATE YOU DO NOT WANT, YOU CAN RETURN IT TO US WHERE IT WILL BE DONATED TO AN ORGANIZATION SUCH AS THE CANCER CENTER, YOU MAY DONATE IT YOURSELF TO AN ORGANIZATION OF YOUR CHOOSING. OR YOU CAN USE IT TOWARDS PRODUCT AT THE OFFICE.
Inclement Weather Policy:
If the Sanford Schools have closed then your session may be canceled. We will call you prior to your appointment to let you know and reschedule.
If the weather is bad and you don't feel you should drive, please don't risk it. Give us a call/text to reschedule, there is no fee if you reschedule due to bad weather conditions.
Shellie Morin LMT, Owner- 207-850-1014
Jeanna Day LMT, -207-625-8841